Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Buydirectbridals No More

I received an e-mail from a man whose bride-to-be had decided to go the route I did with her wedding dress and buy it from eBay seller, buydirectbridals, a few months ago. As I understand it she did end up getting her dress with not too much time to spare. He e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that it seems as if Joyce has gone out of business around October as evident by her eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=buydirectbridals&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&page=1

It looks like she took some people's money and left some brides in a bad way. Good riddance and all those of you like me who were able to get their dresses and cheaply consider yourself lucky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I was one of those brides who never got her dress...sigh. I ordered mine last April and it was supposed to be ready by the end of July. My wedding wasn't until December so you'd think that would've been enough time, right? Nope...I got screwed! They kept promising me my gown and then pulled the disappearing act 6 weeks before the big day! I did manage to scrounge up another gown (though not my dream dress) but I'm out a ton of cash and I'm angry as h$ll!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home